Sunday, March 11, 2007

Animals

I haven't been posting lately due to the fact that Iowa can be boring during the winter. Now that spring is starting to peek through, I am starting to see animals again.

This little feller is a Downy Woodpecker and this image was taken sometime last month.

Late last month, I saw a city of Geese hanging out at The Des Moines River, just north of the City.

Here is a closeup of some of the Geese.


I took this image last Friday. This character is a Cedar Waxwing, viewing him at 100% shows a lot of detail.

And the same day I took this image, he is a Mink.





Today after church Cheryl and I decided to go for a walk. These Eagles were hanging out on the other side of the river and I took a few shots.



I saw this cardinal too. Well to be truthful, I heard him first and then had a little trouble seeing him. But I got an image.

And the best image is of .......................












The Cedar Waxwing.

No comments: